Whether you’re an accomplished mountain biker eager for a fresh challenge, or a recreational cycling enthusiast hoping to enjoy an afternoon surrounded by nature’s beauty, TRCA parks offer exactly the experience you’re looking for.
Toronto and Region Conservation encourages cycling along the paved areas of all our parks.
See our Parks section for seasonal hours of operation.
Albion Hills Conservation Area features some of Southern Ontario’s most spectacular mountain biking trails, designed for riders of all ages and skill levels.
- More than 50 kilometres of double-track and technical single-track trail.
- Fast, rolling terrain and long downhills.
- Situated on 486 hectares of beautiful forest in the hills of Caledon.
- Bike wash station.
- Shower and washroom facilities.
- Full-service campground and parking.
Fat-tire Biking on the Black Trail at Albion Hills Conservation Area is closed.
Rentals are available at the chalet from Rocky Mountain at $35 for 2 hours or $50 for the day plus deposit. Please note that the number of bikes available is limited.
CSA Approved safety helmets are required. Tires must be 3 inches or wider, and tire pressure must be less than 10 psi.
Associated DocumentsSave All
Find Mountain Biking/Cycling at these Locations
- Albion Hills Campground: 16500 Regional Road 50, Caledon, ON L7E 3E7
- Albion Hills Conservation Area: 16500 Regional Road 50, Caledon, ON L7E 5T4
- Bolton Resource Management Tract: Caledon, ON,
- Boyd Conservation Area: 8739 Islington Ave, Vaughan, ON L4L 1A6
- Bruce’s Mill Conservation Area: 3291 Stouffville Road, Stouffville, ON L4A 7X5
- Claireville Conservation Area: 8180 Regional Road 50, Brampton, ON L6T 0A6
- East Duffins Headwaters: Allbright Rd and 6th Concession Rd, Uxbridge, ON
- Glen Haffy Conservation Area: 19245 Airport Rd, Caledon, ON L0N 1E0
- Glen Rouge Campground: 7450 Kingston Rd, Toronto, ON M1B 5S3
- Heart Lake Conservation Area: 10818 Heart Lake Rd, Brampton, ON L6Z 0B3
- Indian Line Campground: 7625 Finch Ave West, Brampton, ON L6T 0B2
- Nashville Conservation Reserve: Humber Valley Heritage Trail, Vaughan, ON L0J 1C0
- Oak Ridges Corridor Conservation Reserve: 12461 Bathurst St, Richmond Hill, ON L4E 2B4, Canada,
- Palgrave Forest and Wildlife Area: Peel Regional Rd 50, Caledon, ON L0N 1P0,
- Petticoat Creek Conservation Area: 1100 Whites Rd, Pickering, ON L1V 6K7
- Rouge National Urban Park: Meadowvale Road, Scarborough, ON M1C 1R8