Toronto and Region Conservation has some of the best on-leash dog walking locations in the GTA for you and your four-legged friends to roam.
We’re Dog Lovers Too!
Pets are permitted at most Toronto and Region Conservation areas. However, to ensure everyone’s safety and enjoyment, we do insist that:
- Pets are kept on a leash no longer than 2 metres at all times.
- Owners clean up after their pets.
- Pets are not permitted in Tommy Thompson Park, the Aquatic or Visitor Centres, or around the fishing ponds at Glen Haffy Conservation Area.
- A maximum of three pets per person/family.
- Pets are never to be left unattended.
For more information, please read our Domestic Animals Policy.
See our Parks section for seasonal hours of operation.
Find Dog Walking at these Locations
- Albion Hills Campground: 16500 Regional Road 50, Caledon, ON L7E 3E7
- Albion Hills Conservation Area: 16500 Regional Road 50, Caledon, ON L7E 5T4
- Boyd Conservation Area: 8739 Islington Ave, Vaughan, ON L4L 1A6
- Bruce’s Mill Conservation Area: 3291 Stouffville Road, Stouffville, ON L4A 7X5
- Glen Rouge Campground: 7450 Kingston Rd, Toronto, ON M1B 5S3
- Heart Lake Conservation Area: 10818 Heart Lake Rd, Brampton, ON L6Z 0B3
- Indian Line Campground: 7625 Finch Ave West, Brampton, ON L6T 0B2
- Petticoat Creek Conservation Area: 1100 Whites Rd, Pickering, ON L1V 6K7
- Rouge National Urban Park: Meadowvale Road, Scarborough, ON M1C 1R8