Hours of operationToday: 4 pm - 9 pm Monday: 4 pm - 9 pm Tuesday: 4 pm - 9 pm Wednesday: 4 pm - 9 pm Thursday: 4 pm - 9 pm Friday: 4 pm - 9 pm Saturday: 5:30 am - 9 pm Sunday: 5:30 am - 9 pm
- Multi-Use Trail
- Pedestrian Trails
- Nature Trails
- Information Kiosk & Staff Booth
Located on the Toronto waterfront, Tommy Thompson Park is a unique urban wilderness minutes from downtown.
UPCOMING EVENTS AT TOMMY THOMPSON PARK:
The park is located on a man-made peninsula, known as the Leslie Street Spit, which extends five km into Lake Ontario and is over 500 hectares in size.
The park represents some of the largest existing natural habitat on the Toronto waterfront, encompassing. wildflower meadows, cottonwood forests, coastal marshes, cobble beaches and sand dunes. Wildlife, especially birds, flourish at the park, making it one of the best nature-watching areas in the Greater Toronto Area. Other recreational opportunities include hiking, cycling, rollerblading and fishing.
The Toronto and Region Conservation Authority currently owns the land and water bodies included in Tommy Thompson Park.
- Pets and unauthorized vehicles are not permitted at the park.
- Poison Ivy and other poisonous plants are present at the park. Please remain on designated trails.
- Mountain biking is not permitted, but leisure cycling is permitted on the roadways.
- Tommy Thompson Park features 10 kilometres of accessible paved trail.