Go hiking through the natural woodland trails of our parks — each one offering unique and exciting adventures. Catch a glimpse of natural wildlife, admire the beautiful flora and fauna and take in the beauty of the changing seasons.
Whether it’s an afternoon nature walk or something a little more challenging, TRCA parks have what you’re looking for. Experience the rolling hills of Caledon and the beautiful Humber River at Albion Hills Conservation Area. Discover the crossroads of the Niagara Escarpment and the Oak Ridges Moraine at Glen Haffy Conservation Area. Stroll the boardwalk through the marsh at Kortright Centre for Conservation, or take in the spectacular view of the bluffs at Petticoat Creek Conservation Area. And that’s just the beginning!
See our Parks section for seasonal hours of operation.
NEW! Help TRCA provide you with the best possible trail experience by completing our Trail User Survey.
Find Hiking at these Locations
- Albion Hills Conservation Area: 16500 Regional Road 50, Caledon, ON L7E 5T4
- Altona Forest: Altona Forest, Pickering, ON L1V 7B1
- Bolton Resource Management Tract: Caledon, ON,
- Boyd Conservation Area: 8739 Islington Ave, Vaughan, ON L4L 1A6
- Bruce’s Mill Conservation Area: 3291 Stouffville Road, Stouffville, ON L4A 7X5
- Claireville Conservation Area: 8180 Regional Road 50, Brampton, ON L6T 0A6
- East Duffins Headwaters: Allbright Rd and 6th Concession Rd, Uxbridge, ON
- Glen Haffy Conservation Area: 19245 Airport Rd, Caledon, ON L0N 1E0
- Heart Lake Conservation Area: 10818 Heart Lake Rd, Brampton, ON L6Z 0B3
- Kortright Centre for Conservation: 9550 Pine Valley Drive, Woodbridge, ON L4L 1A6
- Nashville Conservation Reserve: Humber Valley Heritage Trail, Vaughan, ON L0J 1C0
- Oak Ridges Corridor Conservation Reserve: 12461 Bathurst St, Richmond Hill, ON L4E 2B4, Canada,
- Palgrave Forest and Wildlife Area: Peel Regional Rd 50, Caledon, ON L0N 1P0,
- Petticoat Creek Conservation Area: 1100 Whites Rd, Pickering, ON L1V 6K7
- Rouge Park: Meadowvale Road, Scarborough, ON M1C 1R8
- Tommy Thompson Park: 1 Leslie St, Toronto, ON M4M 3M2