Please note: All bookings must be done directly with Treetop Trekking. TRCA does not operate the Zipline / Aerial Game Parks at Bruce’s Mill Conservation Area or Heart Lake Conservation Area.
Enjoy a bird’s-eye view of nature! Treetop Trekking provides zipline adventures at Bruce’s Mill and Heart Lake Conservation Areas. Experience these scenic locations from a whole new perspective.
Zip Lining at Bruce’s Mill
Experience Treetop Trekking’s new New Zipline and Aerial Game Park at Bruce’s Mill Conservation Area:
- Aerial Park features FIVE tree top aerial courses made up of Ziplines, Wooden bridges, Tarzan Swings and more!
- Enjoy being suspended in the forest canopy at heights of up to 40 feet.*
- Fun for ages 9 years old and above.*
- Treetop Trekking is a leader in treetop challenge games and zip line adventures in Eastern Canada.
- Special Rates for TRCA Parks Members.
* Treetop Trekking age, height, weight restrictions and course rules apply.
NEW! TREEWALK VILLAGE
Children and the young at heart can let their imaginations lead the way while exploring Treewalk Village at Bruce’s Mill Conservation Area.
Totally enclosed in eight-foot tall hammock nets, Treewalk Village is perfect for ages 2 and up. There is no need to wear safety harnesses while climbing from tree to tree! Descend to the ground on slides, crawl through a network of tunnels, and play on the Treewee Walk obstacle course!
Treetop Trekking at Heart Lake
Enjoy the beauty of Heart Lake Conservation Area from high in the forest canopy, at our new Zip Line and Aerial Game Park. The aerial park features eight courses, 10 zip lines and more than 75 aerial games, including log bridges, cable traverses, balance logs and Tarzan swings. Highlights include twin 1,000-foot zip lines crossing right over Heart Lake!
Treetop Trekking age, height, weight restrictions and course rules apply.