All ski trails currently closed. Please Visit Ski Ontario for current conditions.
Hit the trails with your family and friends! Located just north of Toronto, Albion Hills Conservation Area has excellent trails for cross-country skiing — a great way to stay active this winter while enjoying the outdoors.
Cross-Country Skiing at Albion Hills
- Situated on 446 hectares of beautiful forest in the hills of Caledon.
- 26 kilometres of groomed and track-set trails suited to beginner, intermediate and expert level skiers.
- Equipment rentals are available along with waxes and other supplies.
- A heated chalet is available and operates a cafe for your convenience.
- Tobogganing, snowshoeing, fatbiking and skate skiing are also available at Albion Hills as conditions permit.
- Discounts are available on ski packages for groups of 20 or more by reservation only Monday through Friday; call 416-667-6295 for more information.
Albion Hills is open seven days a week (as conditions permit).
9 am – 4 pm
9 am – 4:30 pm in December and January
9 am – 5 pm in February and March
|CROSS-COUNTRY TRAIL FEES (plus HST)|
|Adult (Ages 15-59)||$14.60|
|Senior (Ages 60 +)||$11.95|
|Child (Ages 5-14)||$8.19|
|Family (1 or 2 adults & kids < 15 years)||$35.40|
|TRCA Parks Members||FREE|
|EQUIIPMENT RENTAL FEES (plus HST)|
|ORGANIZED GROUP RATES (plus HST)|
|GROUP TRAIL FEE ONLY|
|Child (no Tax)||$6.00|
|GROUP TRAIL FEE & SKI EQUIPMENT RENTAL|
|Child (no Tax)||$12.00|
Find Cross-Country Skiing at these Locations
- Albion Hills Conservation Area: 16500 Regional Road 50, Caledon, ON L7E 5T4
- Altona Forest: Altona Forest, Pickering, ON L1V 7B1
- East Duffins Headwaters: Allbright Rd and 6th Concession Rd, Uxbridge, ON
- Nashville Conservation Reserve: Humber Valley Heritage Trail, Vaughan, ON L0J 1C0
- Oak Ridges Corridor Conservation Reserve: 12461 Bathurst St, Richmond Hill, ON L4E 2B4, Canada,
- Palgrave Forest and Wildlife Area: Peel Regional Rd 50, Caledon, ON L0N 1P0,