Today, we're closed. See all hours.
table of contents
Location16500 Regional Road 50 Caledon, ON L7E 3E7 Get Directions
- Campground Store
- Accessible Washrooms Available
- Fire Pits
- Children's Play Areas
- Wireless Internet in the Chalet
- Camping opens April 27, 2018. Reservations are now open. Receive email notification of our exciting events by subscribing to our newsletter.
To book a campsite by phone call: 1-855-811-0111.
Set in the hills of Caledon on the banks of the Humber River, Albion Hills Campground offers dramatic scenery, exciting activities and excellent facilities, just 40 minutes from Toronto! After a day of hiking, mountain biking or swimming, fall asleep beneath the stars at Albion Hills.
- Enjoy Mountain Biking, Hiking, Swimming and more!
- Swim in our pool (discounted admission fee for registered campers), set against the backdrop of nature.
- 234 serviced and unserviced sites, and some pull-through sites for RVs.
- Electrical services and dumping stations available for registered campers.
- Located in Caledon, at 16500 Regional Road 50, just 8 kms north of Bolton.
Albion Hills offers individual serviced and unserviced sites.
- There is an accessible men’s and women’s washroom facility on site that includes accessible shower stalls. If you or a member of your group would like to book a campsite close to this accessible feature, please contact camp reservations at 1.855.811.0111.
Pets are permitted at most Toronto and Region Conservation areas. However, to ensure everyone’s safety and enjoyment, we do insist that:
- Pets are kept on a leash no longer than 2 metres at all times.
- Owners clean up after their pets.
- Pets are not permitted in the Aquatic or Visitor Centres.
- A maximum of three pets per person/family.
- Pets are never to be left unattended.
For more information, please read our Domestic Animals Policy.