Hours of operationToday: Closed Monday: Closed Tuesday: Closed Wednesday: Closed Thursday: Closed Friday: Closed Saturday: Closed Sunday: Closed
- Campground Store
- Fire Pits
- Children's Play Areas
- Wireless Internet in the Chalet
- April 28 to October 22, 2017
Set in the hills of Caledon on the banks of the Humber River, Albion Hills Campground offers dramatic scenery, exciting activities and excellent facilities, just 40 minutes from Toronto! After a day of hiking, mountain biking or swimming, fall asleep beneath the stars at Albion Hills.
- Enjoy Mountain Biking, Hiking, Swimming and more!
- Swim in our new pool (discounted admission fee for registered campers), set against the backdrop of nature.
- 234 serviced and unserviced sites, and some pull-through sites for RVs.
- Electrical services and dumping stations available for registered campers.
- Located in Caledon, at 16500 Regional Road 50, just 8 kms north of Bolton.
Albion Hills offers individual serviced and unserviced sites.
Pets are permitted at most Toronto and Region Conservation areas. However, to ensure everyone’s safety and enjoyment, we do insist that:
- Pets are kept on a leash no longer than 2 metres at all times.
- Owners clean up after their pets.
- Pets are not permitted in the Aquatic or Visitor Centres.
- A maximum of three pets per person/family.
- Pets are never to be left unattended.
For more information, please read our Domestic Animals Policy.