We encourage our clients to contact us in advance to schedule an appointment.
You can also use our REGULATION MAPPING TOOL to see if your property may be affected by TRCA’s regulations.
General Planning and Development Inquires:
If you have a general inquiry about a property in the following municipalities, please contact the appropriate TRCA planner:
- Adjala-Tosorontio, Brampton, Caledon, Mississauga or Mono: Colleen Bain – 416.661.6600 ext. 5657
- Ajax, Pickering or Uxbridge: Vanessa Aubrey – 416.661.6600 ext. 5662
- Aurora, King, Vaughan or Whitchurch-Stouffville: Polina Bam – 416.661.6600 ext. 5256
- Richmond Hill: Linda Bui – 416.661.6600 ext. 5289
- Markham: Aidan Pereira – 416-661-6600 ext. 5723
- Toronto – Scarborough or North York: Stephanie Worron – 416.661.6600 ext. 5907
- Toronto – Downtown, East York, or Etobicoke-York: Daniel Pina – 416.661.6600 ext. 5250
The TRCA Planning and Development division has moved to its new location at: 101 Exchange Avenue (Jane Street & 407) in Vaughan. Get Directions.
Please note that although our office location has changed, our mailing address remains 5 Shoreham Drive, Toronto, ON M3N 1S4. Staff email addresses and phone numbers have not changed. Our new location offers easy access, ample parking, and convenient new facilities to help service TRCA Planning and Development clients.
Courier deliveries should be sent to: 101 Exchange Avenue, Vaughan, ON, L4K 5R6.