Hours of operationToday: 9 am - 8 pm Monday: 9 am - 8 pm Tuesday: 9 am - 8 pm Wednesday: 9 am - 8 pm Thursday: 9 am - 8 pm Friday: 9 am - 8 pm Saturday: 9 am - 8 pm Sunday: 9 am - 8 pm
- Accessible Washroom Facilities
- Hiking Trails
- Picnic Sites Available
- Pets Permitted on Leash
- Facilities for Private Functions
- Swimming at Bruce's Mill Splash (Private Group Rentals Only)
- Driving Range - NOW OPEN!
- Bruce’s Mill is now open daily
Experience nature’s gifts at Bruce’s Mill Conservation Area, as you walk along the forest trails, zip your way through the high tree canopy, and taste the sweet maple syrup during the Sugarbush Maple Syrup Festival.
NEW! Bruce’s Mill Driving Range – Now Open!
The countdown’s done: Bruce’s Mill Driving Range is now open for the season! Enjoy a new, professionally designed facility, in a natural park setting, featuring:
FEES: Small Bucket of Balls – $10.00 (tax included) | Large Bucket of Balls – $14.00 (tax included)
HOURS OF OPERATION: Open from 10:00 am on Weekdays, 9:00 am on Weekends. Call 905.887.8695 for daily hours and information.
- Driving Range with a 50-60 station grass tee deck
- Putting green
- Chipping areas
- Partnership discounts with Rolling Hills Golf Club and Treetop Trekking. LEARN MORE.
- Pro shop with rentals
- Professional lessons to enhance your game
- Refreshments and outdoor patio
Driving Range Specials
Experience our new New Zip Line and Aerial Game Park at Bruce’s Mill:
- Aerial Park features FIVE tree top aerial courses made up of Zip Lines, Wooden bridges, Tarzan Swings and more!
- Enjoy being suspended in the forest canopy at heights of up to 40 feet.*
- Fun for ages 9 years old and above.*
- Treetop Trekking is a well known leader in treetop challenge games and zip line adventures in Eastern Canada
- Special Rates for TRCA Parks Members
* Treetop Trekking age, height, weight restrictions and course rules apply.
NEW! TREEWALK VILLAGE
Children and the young at heart can let their imaginations lead the way while exploring Treewalk Village at Bruce’s Mill Conservation Area.
Totally enclosed in eight-foot tall hammock nets, Treewalk Village is perfect for ages 2 and up. There is no need to wear safety harnesses while climbing from tree to tree! Descend to the ground on slides, crawl through a network of tunnels, and play on the Treewee Walk obstacle course!
Grab your bike, buckle your helmet, and hit the dirt: BMX has arrived at Bruce’s Mill!
Our new BMX track, which meets international standards, is a thrill for experienced riders! The track has nine obstacles and a rhythm section, making it perfect for those seeking action, speed and fun!*
* Helmet is required for all riders.
Hiking at Bruce’s Mill
Escape the city and let nature be your guide on the trails at Bruce’s Mill. Step onto a winding boardwalk that leads you through bright fields into the forest canopy. Follow a wooden bridge across a soft stream, navigate the forest’s floor, and discover the gifts that nature has to offer.
The lush, green outdoor settings, combined with friendly staff will ensure that your next picnic will be a memorable one.
For more information, visit www.picnics.ca.
Sugarbush Maple Syrup Festival
Come out and experience our NEW maple syrup trail! Enjoy demonstrations, wagon rides, activities … and, of course, pancakes with real maple syrup!
Special family fun activities on weekends and March Break! Parks members receive free entry to the festival.
Bruce’s Mill Splash
Looking for the perfect addition to your summer picnic? Then why not rent the new pool at Bruce’s Mill Conservation Area? For a small additional fee, your group can add exclusive access to our brand-new swimming facility to your picnic reservation — available evenings and weekends for a minimum reservation of two hours at $100 (plus applicable taxes) per hour. The pool area can accommodate up to 50 people and comes staffed with a lifeguard to help ensure your group’s safety.
- Monday-Friday 4 pm-7 pm
- Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays 9 am-7 pm
Private group rentals only.
To rent the pool, call our Customer Service Department at 416-667-6295 or make your request on-site at Bruce’s Mill Conservation Area. Rentals must be arranged at least two weeks in advance so that we can ensure the presence of a certified staff member.
Cross Country Running
During the fall, Bruce’s Mill Conservation Area plays host to a number of cross-country races. The large shade trees offer the perfect conditions for training and competition. Our friendly staff has plenty of experience hosting cross country runs and will help make your next race a success.
Bruce’s Mill Conservation Area is a great place for day camps and day cares to explore nature’s playground during the summer months. We offer an ideal location with many areas, picnic shelters for lunch and snack times, open fields for sports and plenty of washrooms. Special permit pricing applies.
Looking to add some rustic charm to your wedding day? Then consider the Chalet at Bruce’s Mill Conservation Area.
For more information, date availability or to book an appointment to visit the facilities, please call 416.667.6295.
Groups and Education
To book Bruce’s Mill Conservation Area for group activities, please call our customer service department at 416.667.6295.
- Chalet is fully accessible with men’s and women’s accessible washroom facilities.
- Picnic sites have accessible washroom facilities.
Pets are permitted at most Toronto and Region Conservation areas. However, to ensure everyone’s safety and enjoyment, we do insist that:
- Pets are kept on a leash no longer than 2 metres at all times.
- Owners clean up after their pets.
- Pets are not permitted in the Aquatic or Visitor Centres.
- A maximum of three pets per person/family.
- Pets are never to be left unattended.
For more information, please read our Domestic Animals Policy.