Hours of operationToday: 8:30 am - 10 pm Monday: 8:30 am - 10 pm Tuesday: 8:30 am - 10 pm Wednesday: 8:30 am - 10 pm Thursday: 8:30 am - 10 pm Friday: 8:30 am - 10 pm Saturday: 8:30 am - 10 pm Sunday: 8:30 am - 10 pm
- Campground Store
- Free Wireless Internet
- Swimming Pool
- Children's Play Area
- Coin Laundry
- Accessible Washrooms Available
- Pets Permitted on Leash
- May 5 to November 5, 2017
To book a campsite by phone call: 1-855-811-0111.
The closest campground to downtown Toronto, Indian Line offers visitors to the city a unique brand of outdoor urban adventure.
With excellent highway and public transit access to all major Toronto-area attractions, Indian Line Campground is an inexpensive alternative to booking a hotel room. Whether your preference is tent, trailer or RV camping, Indian Line’s proximity to nearby Claireville Dam makes for the perfect on-the-lake holiday.
The campground features serviced, unserviced and sewer sites, as well as pull-through sites for RVs. A dumping station is available for registered campers. It has easy highway access and is close to Black Creek Pioneer Village and Downtown Toronto.
Daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal camping opportunities are available for families and groups.
- Poplar Village and Humberview Village men’s and women’s washroom facilities are fully accessible including accessible shower stalls. If you or a member of your group would like to book a campsite close to these accessible features, please contact camp reservations at 1.855.811.0111.
Pets are permitted at most Toronto and Region Conservation areas. However, to ensure everyone’s safety and enjoyment, we do insist that:
- Pets are kept on a leash no longer than 2 metres at all times.
- Owners clean up after their pets.
- Pets are not permitted in the Aquatic or Visitor Centres.
- A maximum of three pets per person/family.
- Pets are never to be left unattended.
For more information, please read our Domestic Animals Policy.