Many Toronto and Region Conservation parks and campgrounds have playgrounds available for the kids. Picnic tables located in the shade are always available nearby.
See our Parks section for seasonal hours of operation.
Visit our Swimming page for more details.
Find Playgrounds at these Locations
- Albion Hills Conservation Area: 16500 Regional Road 50, Caledon, ON L7E 3E7
- Boyd Conservation Area: 8739 Islington Ave, Vaughan, ON L4L 1A6
- Bruce’s Mill Conservation Area: 3291 Stouffville Road, Stouffville, ON L4A 7X5
- Glen Rouge Campground: 7450 Kingston Rd, Toronto, ON M1B 5S3
- Heart Lake Conservation Area: 10818 Heart Lake Rd, Brampton, ON L6Z 0B3
- Indian Line Campground: 7625 Finch Ave West, Brampton, ON L6T 0B2
- Petticoat Creek Conservation Area: 1100 Whites Rd, Pickering, ON L1V 6K7