Have a ball with family and friends this summer! TRCA parks offer a host of picnic sites to accommodate groups of every size.
Our friendly customer service representatives will help you select the perfect site, and can even set you up with caterers, tent rental and entertainment companies. Visit our online registration service picnics.ca to learn more.
See our Parks section for seasonal hours of operation.
Picnic Booking Tips
- Visit www.picnics.ca to choose a location and a picnic site.
- Reservations can be made for the current and next year.
- Call or email Visitor Services (416-667-6295 | firstname.lastname@example.org) to check availability and reserve a site. Be prepared to pay the full amount by credit card.
- Reservation fees are non-refundable, but bookings can be re-scheduled based on availability no later than 2 weeks before your picnic.
- Site fees do not include admission to the park.
- Have an estimated number of guests and plan site requirements.
- Plan any special activities or vendors in advance (insurance is required).
- Admission for your guests is paid on the day of the event.
- Request tickets at the time of your booking if you plan to pay for total group admission.
- You must contact us a minimum of two weeks prior to your event date in case of changes.
- Be sure to read the contract terms on the permit, sign and return one copy (keep the other one for your records).
- Bring your picnic permit upon arrival.
- Please make sure a group representative arrives no later than 10 am to hold the tables. Groups not arriving on time may have picnic tables removed from their site.
Find Picnics at these Locations
- Albion Hills Conservation Area: 16500 Regional Road 50, Caledon, ON L7E 5T4
- Boyd Conservation Area: 8739 Islington Ave, Vaughan, ON L4L 1A6
- Bruce’s Mill Conservation Area: 3291 Stouffville Road, Stouffville, ON L4A 7X5
- Glen Haffy Conservation Area: 19245 Airport Rd, Caledon, ON L0N 1E0
- Heart Lake Conservation Area: 10818 Heart Lake Rd, Brampton, ON L6Z 0B3
- Petticoat Creek Conservation Area: 1100 Whites Rd, Pickering, ON L1V 6K7