Our secret fishing hole at the Headwaters Trout Ponds in Glen Haffy Conservation Area is the ideal spot for fly fishing enthusiasts of all ages.
Each year TRCA raises thousands of Rainbow Trout at our Fish Hatchery at Glen Haffy Conservation Area. Once they weigh between one and five pounds, they are released into the Headwater Ponds.
Join the Glen Haffy Fly Fishing Club!
- Access to private, gated Headwaters Trout Ponds, seven days a week.
- 600 acres of pristine conservation land at the crossroads of the Oak Ridges Moraine and the Niagara Escarpment.
- Facilities that include row boats, docks and log cabin.
- Stocked ponds of feisty rainbow trout.
- Resident brook trout population,
- Catch and release all day long — then take home your best catch.
- One free Conservation Parks Family and Friends Membership. Conservation Parks members enjoy free general admission to parks such as Glen Haffy, Albion Hills, Heart Lake, Bruce’s Mill, Petticoat Creek and more. (Valid for one year.) See ConservationParks.ca for details.
$525.00 per year plus HST
The Glen Haffy Headwaters Trout Ponds are located at 18620 Centreville Creek Road, north of Finnerty Side Road, in Caledon.
See the Glen Haffy park page for seasonal hours of operation.
How to Become a Member
By Phone: Just call 905-584-2922.
In Person: Visit the Glen Haffy Conservation Area park office at 19245 Airport Road, 10 km north of Caledon East.
Need more information? Call 416-667-6295 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.