Pokémon are out in the wild!
Grab your mobile phone and some Poké Balls to hunt for Pokémon in our conservation parks. Try your luck at finding Pikachu. Here are some of the different types of Pokémon that you might find in natural areas, near water, and other habitats in our parks:
Be sure to look for PokéStops at points of interest! Some may even provide Eggs that can be hatched into Pokémon by hiking 2 km, 5 km and 10 km. The further you travel, the better the contents of the egg.
Remember, you do not need to venture off the trail to capture Pokémon.
TRCA Pokemon GO Map
Here are the locations of PokéStops and Gyms. Help us add others to the map by tweeting a screenshot and details with #PokemonGo and #TRCA.
Join the conversation at #PokemonGO #TRCA
Share a screenshot of your capture! Did you find a PokéStop or Gym?
Pokémon GO is copyright of Niantic Inc., Pokémon and Nintendo / Creatures Inc.
Find Pokémon Go at these Locations
- Albion Hills Campground: 16500 Regional Road 50, Caledon, ON L7E 3E7
- Albion Hills Conservation Area: 16500 Regional Road 50, Caledon, ON L7E 5T4
- Altona Forest: Altona Forest, Pickering, ON L1V 7B1
- Bathurst Glen Golf Course: 12481 Bathurst St, Richmond Hill, ON L4E 2B4
- Black Creek Pioneer Village: 1000 Murray Ross Parkway, Toronto, ON M3J 2P3
- Bolton Resource Management Tract: Caledon, ON,
- Boyd Conservation Area: 8739 Islington Ave, Vaughan, ON L4L 1A6
- Bruce’s Mill Conservation Area: 3291 Stouffville Road, Stouffville, ON L4A 7X5
- Claireville Conservation Area: 8180 Regional Road 50, Brampton, ON L6T 0A6
- East Duffins Headwaters: Allbright Rd and 6th Concession Rd, Uxbridge, ON
- Glen Haffy Conservation Area: 19245 Airport Rd, Caledon, ON L0N 1E0
- Glen Rouge Campground: 7450 Kingston Rd, Toronto, ON M1B 5S3
- Heart Lake Conservation Area: 10818 Heart Lake Rd, Brampton, ON L6Z 0B3
- Indian Line Campground: 7625 Finch Ave West, Brampton, ON L6T 0B2
- Kortright Centre for Conservation: 9550 Pine Valley Drive, Woodbridge, ON L4L 1A6
- Tommy Thompson Park: 1 Leslie St, Toronto, ON M4M 3M2