In accordance with Toronto and Region Conservation Authority’s Rules of Conduct:
- Delegates appearing before the Board of Directors, Executive Committee or advisory board are limited to 5 minutes.
- When a number of people are to appear representing one interest group, it is expected that the group be represented by a maximum of two spokespersons and be allotted a total time of a maximum of five minutes, and/or submit written submissions.
- Delegations are limited to one meeting of either the Board of Directors, Executive Committee or advisory board, except by approval of the Chair to be heard at an additional meeting(s).
- People or organizations wishing to address the Board of Directors, the Executive Committee or an advisory board must make their request in writing to TRCA at least three days in advance of a meeting. Any person or organization requesting an opportunity to address the above-noted groups but not having made a written request to do so in the timelines specified above, may appear before a meeting but will be heard only if such motion is made by a Board Member at the meeting and the motion passes by the majority in attendance.
- Full rules for delegations are available in the Board of Directors Administrative By-law.
Once the above information is received by TRCA, you will be contacted to confirm the acceptance of your request.
Please note that all meetings are open to the public except where permitted to be closed to the public as outlined in the Board of Directors Administrative By-law. Agendas and minutes for all meetings will be posted publicly on TRCA’s website.
Questions about collection of personal data or its use in public documentation may be directed to the Clerk and Senior Manager, Corporate Records:
Attention: Clerk and Senior Manager, Corporate Records
5 Shoreham Drive
Downsview, ON M3N 1S4
Phone: 416-661-6600 ext. 5381