On May 24, 2018, the Regional Municipality of York (York Region) received provincial and federal funding through the Clean Water and Wastewater Fund (CWWF) program.
The objectives of the CWWF are to:
- Improve reliability of drinking water, wastewater and stormwater systems and meet legislated standards and guidelines;
- Rehabilitate and modernize Ontario’s aging infrastructure; and
- Accelerate short-term community infrastructure investments across Ontario
York Region, in partnership with Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA), have commenced the following erosion monitoring and maintenance projects that have been wholly or partially funded through the CWWF grant program.
For more information regarding Green Infrastructure projects, please visit the Infrastructure Canada Website by clicking the button below.
York Region-TRCA Partnership Program: CWWF Grant Projects
- Infrastructure Canada Clean Water and Wastewater Fund Program Overview
- BuildON 2017 Infrastructure Update
The Project Planning Team is located at TRCA’s Boyd Field Centre Office in Vaughan:
and Division, Erosion Risk Management
9755 Canada Company Avenue
For more information regarding any of these projects, please contact Phil Wolfraim, Project Manager:
Phil Wolfraim, Project Manager