Regulated Area Search


If you live close to a stream, river, valley, or watercourse of any kind, a wetland or on the waterfront, and you wish to determine if your property is affected by Ontario Regulation 166/06 or other TRCA policies and programs, contact Planning and Development at the Conservation Authority. Please be prepared with a legal description of your property (e.g. municipal address, lot and concession lines, plan or block number) and a location map. If you want written confirmation and a detailed review of how your property is affected by our regulation, we also provide a Property Inquiry Service for a fee.