Hours of operationToday: Closed Monday: Closed Tuesday: Closed Wednesday: Closed Thursday: Closed Friday: Closed Saturday: Closed Sunday: Closed
- Fire Pits
- Firewood and Ice for Sale
- Free General Admission to Petticoat Creek Conservation Area
- Petticoat Pool Discount with Your Valid Permit
- Pets Permitted on Leash
- May 5 to October 29, 2017
Glen Rouge is the only campground located within the City of Toronto. It offers campers a unqiue experience: both the natural beauty of a park, and proximity to urban amenities and attractions.
Sleep under the stars on the edge of the city. Nestled on the banks of the Rouge River, Glen Rouge accommodates tents, trailers, and RVs alike. Its 125 campsites include 87 serviced for recreational vehicles, 27 unserviced sites, and five designed specifically for backpackers. A dumping station is available for registered campers.
Glen Rouge is situated off Highway 2 (Kingston Road), just north of Highway 401 and east of the Sheppard Avenue/Port Union Road interchange. It is easy walking distance from public transit, and close to local attractions such as the Toronto Zoo, Petticoat Creek Conservation Area and the Toronto Beaches.
Pets are permitted at Glen Rouge Campground; however, for the safety and enjoyment of everyone, we do insist that:
- Maximum 2 pets are allowed.
- It is the pet owner’s responsibility to control their pet at all times.
- Must be kept on a leash no longer than 2 metres.
- Quiet time and excessive noise is strictly enforced.
- Pets are never to be left unattended.
- City of Toronto pet by-laws apply.