Today, we're closed. See all hours.
Location7450 Kingston Rd Toronto, ON M1B 5S3 Get Directions
- 125 sites, including 87 sites serviced for RVs, 27 unserviced sites, 5 Parks Canada oTENTik sites, and 5 Backpackers Sites
- Fire Pits
- Firewood and Ice for Sale
- Free General Admission to Petticoat Creek Conservation Area
- Petticoat Pool Discount with Your Valid Permit
- Pets Permitted on Leash
- Camping is closed for the 2017 season.
To book a campsite by phone call: 1-855-811-0111.
Glen Rouge is the only campground located within the City of Toronto. It offers campers a unique experience: both the natural beauty of a park, and proximity to urban amenities and attractions.
Sleep under the stars on the edge of the city. Nestled on the banks of the Rouge River, Glen Rouge accommodates tents, trailers, and RVs alike. Its 125 campsites include 87 serviced for recreational vehicles, 27 unserviced sites, and five designed specifically for backpackers. A dumping station is available for registered campers.
Glen Rouge is situated off Highway 2 (Kingston Road), just north of Highway 401 and east of the Sheppard Avenue/Port Union Road interchange. It is easy walking distance from public transit, and close to local attractions such as the Toronto Zoo, Petticoat Creek Conservation Area and the Toronto Beaches.
NEW! Parks Canada oTENTiks now available at Glen Rouge Campground
oTENTik lodgings offer an alternative to traditional camping for all to enjoy.
A cross between a tent and cabin, oTENTiks are a unique blend of the comforts of home with the experience of the great outdoors. They’re ideal accommodations for families, friends and couples of all ages who want to discover the joys of camping, but prefer the creature comforts of a bed and an already-made campsite.
oTENTik lodgings include three beds and can accommodate up to six people.
Cost: $120 per night (tax included)
To Reserve an oTENTik Tent, please call: 1-855-811-0111 or book online.
Number of oTENTiks: 5 available (one is fully accessible)
Inside the tent:
- 1 table, 4 chairs and a bench
- 3 beds
On the site:
- Parking space for a maximum of 2 vehicles
- Fire pit for campfires
- Picnic table
What campers should bring:
- Sleeping bag, blankets and pillows
- Camping stove for outdoor cooking
- Personal effects
Campers should also bring whatever other supplies and equipment are required for their entire length of stay.
Pets are permitted at Glen Rouge Campground; however, for the safety and enjoyment of everyone, we do insist that:
- Maximum 2 pets are allowed.
- It is the pet owner’s responsibility to control their pet at all times.
- Must be kept on a leash no longer than 2 metres.
- Quiet time and excessive noise is strictly enforced.
- Pets are never to be left unattended.
- City of Toronto pet by-laws apply.