Recommended for children ages 1-5.
In this weekly program, youngsters will explore a new nature theme each week. The format allows for consistent structure with flexible content. Parent or caregiver participation is required.
- Outdoor activities such as collecting, hiding, piling, catching and exploring nature.
- Indoor activities including fun crafts, hands-on experiments and sensory games.
- Circle time with structured sharing, singing and engaging stories.
- Free-time indoor activities with exploratory natural touch items, puzzles, games and toys.
- Your fee includes park admission, so you can stay after your session and enjoy the trails at your leisure.
- Saturdays (9:00 am to 10:30 am or 11:00 am to 12:30 pm): Saturday April 14 to Saturday June 9 (except May 19)
- Sundays (10:00 am to 11:30 am): Sunday April 15 to Sunday June 10 (except May 20)
- Mondays (10:00 am to 11:30 am): Monday April 16 to Monday June 11 (except May 21)
- $130 for 8 weeks