Bike the Etobicoke Creek Trail through Brampton and Caledon. Choose one of five rides to fit your skill level. Celebrate Canada 150 in our FREE fun family event through spectacular valleys of 2 watersheds, trails, heritage landmarks, urban and rural settings. Pick up passport puzzle pieces at each pavillion for your chance to win great prizes. Bike the Creek runs rain or shine.
T-shirts can be purchased online for pick up day of event or purchased at the event. Check out kids’ Bike Rodeo before or after your ride 9:30am – 12:00pm
Bike the Creek 2017 Routes (lengths approximate):
- 11 km Bike the Creek Family Ride – registration 9:15am, start 10:15am (1-2 hrs) short north route
- 17 km Bike the Creek Nature Ride – registration 8:45am, start 10:00am (2-3 hrs) north route
- 26 km Bike the Creek City Ride – registration 8:15am, start 9:15am (2-4 hrs) – south route
- 41 km Bike the Creek End-to-End Ride – registration 8:00am, start 9:00am (3-4 hrs for experienced riders) north followed by south route
- 63 km Bike the Creek Canada 150 Ride – registration 7:30am, start 8:00am (4 hrs for VERY EXPERIENCED riders) south route followed by north route with minimally signed expanded area — you must be skilled at map reading / GPS and very confident on roads to attempt this route!
- Bike Rodeo for kids – 9:30am – 12:00pm – presented by Brampton Cycling Advisory Committee (BCAC) CAN-BIKE Instructors
*Please note: we are only able to guarantee lunch for participants who register before June 16th. In addition a waiver must be filled out by all participants attending the event. Anyone under the age of 18 will require an adult to sign on their behalf.* Ride lengths are approximate.
Our event Title Sponsor: Region of Peel