- Discover the Don blog
- @DiscovertheDon on Twitter
- @DiscovertheDon on Instagram
- @PaddletheDon on Facebook
WALK THE DON TRAIL GUIDES
Walk the Don Trail Guides are a series of self-guided interpretive walks located throughout the watershed in Toronto and York Region.
Watershed Plans are used for the management of human activities and natural resources within a watershed. They are intended to inform and guide municipalities, provincial and federal governments, TRCA, non-government organizations, and private landowners as they update their policies and practices for environmental stewardship.
Beyond Forty Steps (2009)
- Beyond Forty Steps Executive Summary and Introduction to the Implementation Guide
- Beyond Forty Steps
CURRENT CONDITIONS REPORTS
Current Conditions Reports provide technical background information to support the watershed planning process. The reports below have been prepared in support of the 2009 Don River Watershed Plan: Beyond Forty Steps.
- Air Quality – Memo on Current Conditions
- Aquatic System
- Baseflowand Water Use
- Cultural Heritage
- Fluvial Geomorphology
- Geology and Groundwater Resources
- Land and Resource Use
- Nature-based Experiences
- Surface Water Hydrology/Hydraulics and Stormwater Management
- Surface Water Quality
- Terrestrial Natural Heritage
WATERSHED REPORT CARDS
Watershed report cards provide an evaluation of watershed health and an ongoing call to action.
- Don River Watershed Report Card (2013)
- Forging a New Deal for the Don (2006)
- Breathing New Life into the Don (2003)
- A Time for Bold Steps (2000)
- Turning the Corner (1997)